I've never written a blog before, so have patience with me.
Before I get to the reason of my blog, a little about me:
I'm a 26 year old mom of 1. My husband works but I'm always looking for ways to suppliment our income. The truth is that kids are expensive and I want my daughter to have everything I never did growing up. So, instead of putting her in daycare for $200 a week and going to a 9-5 job, I'm going to see if I can make full time income working from home, during her nap time and bed time.
Understand that this is an honest attempt to figure this out. I'm not selling anything, or asking you to buy a book etc. I have no clue what I'm doing here. Except that I want to make $100 a day working from home.
I have 0 followers right now. I hope that changes soon. I want motivation, someone to kick my behind when I'm slacking, and people to share my triumph when I succeed.
I'm also hoping I can inspire poeple to do the same. Time with your children is priceless. I refuse to sit glued to my computer all day. I'll be working around my daughters sleep schedule. So, if I can do it... so can you!
I'll be posting step by step, exactly what I'm doing. I'll post my earnings and where I'm getting them. I hope this motivates me to get my butt in gear and get earning!
Thanks for following me everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment