A friend recommended Mturk to me a few weeks ago. So I have some experience with this one.
http://www.mturk.com/
It's free to sign up and use. It isn't a pyramid sceme, or a "refer a friend and profit" deal either. It's companies/individuals posting jobs they need done.
Most jobs pay $.01-$.05 per "hit". To be honest, this is almost like an online sweatshop. Companies paying $.05 for a 300-word article. But, as long as there are people willing to do it, they'll keep their pay outs low.
I've done a lot of hits for Dolores Labs. They pay a little better than most hits and approve the work quickly. I would look for these hits if you're just starting out.
Don't go into this thinking you'll make a fortune per day. It just won't happen.
Money Made Today from Mturk: $3.25
Hours Worked: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up is Swagbucks. This is a new program to me and I've never tried it before.
SwagBucks
It looks like you don't earn actual money but you can gain points and purchase gift cards to stores you would go to anyway. You can earn gift cards to places like Amazon.com, Target, iTunes, Restaurant.com, Travelocity. Lots of good places. You can also earn different items like jewelry, kids stuff, mp3 players. All of which can be sold on Craigslist or Ebay for money.
They give you 30 points to sign up. Then you earn points by searching the web, taking the daily poll, and playing games. One very cool way to earn is to print coupons. When you redeem them in the store they will notify swagbucks and you can earn that way.
I'm not proficient enough with this program to say if it is worth using, but I do hear good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment